Sunday, February 5, 2017

The One with A Letter

         A Letter From An Imperfect Mom
Before I go to sleep
I pray and I hope you felt loved by me
I try and I try to do what is right
I mess up because I am an imperfect Mom
I ask for your forgiveness
You don't think twice
In my imperfections, you still look at me with big admiring eyes
There is a God that is Perfect
I keep trying to be the best for what God called me to be, Your Mom
But even with my messes
Know that I love you more than words can say
With all my mind, heart, soul All I want is to point you in the direction to Him, Jesus

Scrapbook page I made

Share, Like! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The One with the End of Preschool

It's a wrap. The end of homeschooling preschool. Looking back at this school year, I am so happy I chose to do this. It is very emotiona...