Saturday, December 31, 2016

The One with the New Year

      2016 I feel was the best year of my life! I feel that I deserve to say that. I have suffered from depression and anxiety off and on since I was 12. I suffered from an emptiness, insecurities, feeling weighed down for too many years. I deserve to say This Year has been the best Year of my Life!!! This is the year God has freed me from it all. This year was the happiest I ever felt. This is the year I had overflowing joy.  I'm not saying that one day I suffered from these things and then God healed me. I sought out help. I spent a total of 3 years in counseling. I was on anti-depressants. My last year of counseling beginning in 2015 and ending in 2016. My counselor saw something in me that I didn't. She listened to me, she loved me, and she saw what God saw in me. She went through the Bible, pointing out all of what God thought about me. She held me accountable for my thoughts that were lies. She helped me Believe in what God saw in me and loved me. She helped me be confident in how God made me. Enough that, it was time I got off of the anti-depressants. I knew I didn't want to be on anti-depressants forever. Which did help relieve my depression and anxiety enough that I can function without feeling like I wanted to die. But I knew it wasn't long term, or life long. My thinking was a total 365.
I Believe God loved me from the very beginning before I was even born 1 John 4:19
I Believe I am a child of the One True Living God John 1:12
I Believe God cares about every detail of my life Matthew 10:30
I Believe the Holy Spirit gives me abundance of  love, joy, peace, goodness, faithfulness, patience, gentleness kindness,  self-control; therefore I lack nothing Galatians 5:22
I Believe I am not broken Jeremiah 29:11
I Believe Jesus made me whole Psalm 37:4
I Believe in the Grace of God Hebrews 4:16
I Believe all my sins are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ John 3:16
I Believe God sees me as righteous and perfect because of His Son Jesus Living in me 1 John 1:9,  2 Cor. 5:21
I Believe all these things helped me to renew my thoughts daily and not think badly about myself to fall into a deep depression again
And All these things are true for you for all those who Believe

                                              2016 Is the Best Year of My Life!!!!


"Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed
by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and
approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will."  Romans 12:2

"But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me." 2 Corinthians 12:9










No comments:

Post a Comment

The One with the End of Preschool

It's a wrap. The end of homeschooling preschool. Looking back at this school year, I am so happy I chose to do this. It is very emotiona...